As part of the La Plata Electric Association, Inc. (LPEA) Board of Director’s commitment to renewable energy, LPEA’s Net Metering Program allows owners of on-site renewable generation systems access to interconnect feeding power into the electric grid and spin their meters backwards.
Renewable Generation Forms
- Interconnection/Net Meter/REC Optional Agreement Process and Checklist (PDF file)
- Interconnection/Net Metering Application for Generators (PDF file)
- Interconnection/Net Metering Certificate of Completion (PDF file)
- REC Contract for Systems 10 kW or Smaller (PDF file)
- IRS W-9 (PDF file)
- Billing Data Authorization Release Form (PDF file)
Renewable Generation Policies
For more information contact Amanda Miles at (970) 382-3504 or email@example.com.